I’m really, really good at helping organizations tell their stories. If you’re looking for help with your own content, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content creation and consulting. A few recent projects:
- I edit content for Freeman Clarke, the UK’s most experienced team of IT leaders.
- Princeton, NJ applied for a grant for its curbside composting program. I helped them turn their research into a compelling story.
- I teased out the surprising connections between Rockefeller Center and the Museum of Modern Art.
Native content campaigns. I wrote a fun campaign for Citypoint, a mixed-use development in Downtown Brooklyn:
- How I spent 8 hours at Citypoint and found myself.
- Citypoint, Brooklyn’s buzziest destination.
- Celebrating Earth Day at Citypoint.
- BKLYN Studios does weddings.
- Citypoint’s back-to-school-guide.
I also developed a fascinating campaign for the German National Tourist Board:
- On the ancient architecture of Erfurt, Germany.
- An interview with a German museum director.
- On the stunning synagogues of Germany.
- Beyond the Bierhaus: German food is better than you think.
- Seven outrageously fun German festivals.
Editing and book production. I can help you get your work out into the world. If you need help with editing and/or book production—e-book or print!—take a look a couple of my recent jobs:
- Editing, e-book, and print book production for Scriptworks 20/20: 20 Short Plays from 20 Years, a commemorative collection to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Austin’s ScriptWorks.
- Editing and e-book production for CrowdBuilder’s How to Market Your ICO, information content from this crowdfunding startup.